Wednesday, February 2, 2011

chronic & henny with gaga

so...i dated this guy who we will refer to from here on out as gaga (due to the fact that i was head over heels gaga in love with this fucktard). i dated 3 men during the same year and a half...they were my steadies...we weren't in commited relationships...we just were. so gaga and i went out one evening for drinks. we started out at this one place and had some drinks there...heineken and henny was my drink(s) of choice that evening. so we left the first spot and made our way to another spot we frequented and there i proceeded to consume more henny and heiny...i was feelin' pretty nice at that point and his friend came up and wanted to smoke a blunt with him. so he asked if i would care to partake in this adventure and i reluctantly decided...sure why the eff not. mind you i hadn't smoked more than maybe a hit or two of a bowl since i had my daughter 11 years prior. weed was never my twist. so we're in the car all puffin away...i still remembered that puff puff pass rule so i thought i was good. well...whoopdeefuckin do i got fucking REEEEEtawded!!! we were on our way from there to the next usually spot and i couldn't even see straight...my vision was doubled...OH EM GEE!!! we go in...order drinks...i go to the ladies room to try to regain my composure and i come to the conclusion that there is no way in hell that i can do that lol'z...so i come out...take a few sips of my drink and i turn to him and say...i gotta go. he thought i meant to the little girls room...i said nah dude...like i gotta roll out...we need to leave. i couldn't even walk straight...i threw the keys at him and said lets go papa bear...you gotta drive. ahhh...what a lovely little ride we took when we stopped in this parking lot so he could run and get me some water from this store. well while he was gone i found myself lying in the parking lot with my fingers down my throat trying to make myself throw up (it was the spinnies...we've all had em!) so then he comes out and can't find me and comes around to my side of the car where i am so graciously kneeling on the ground bowing over the little puddle of mary jane and henny. he said "what the fuck are you doin!?!?! get back in the car!!!" i was like...dude i had to get it out. good grief what a lame ass i was. but now that i got it out...i was good to go...let's go to the bar and have another drink. he was like we gotta get you home. but really...i was good. so we went home...i brushed my teeth...we enjoyed a little roll in the hay and then i was off in dream land. when i woke up i was told "yo...you're never smoking weed with me again"...my quirky response..."yo...i'm never smokin weed again WITH ANYONE!!!" so...just a little tale of my experimentation with cronic in my 30's...my how things have changed!!! ~may

2 comments:

  1. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! This story gets me every time! Ah, the visuals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was at your request ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete